Are you an Employee of International Tax Exempt Organization?

If you work for an International organization (Ex: UN, NATO, etc), your income may generally be exempt from taxation on any income earned
from such organizations. You should check your eligibility ensuring the compliance
under ITA sub-paragraph 110(1) (F) (III). As a Canadian Resident you may still require
to file your tax return.  If you require to file
your income tax, you will have to add this revenue to the total income for the competition of net income. However, to arrive to the taxable income you will be able to subtract it under the above mentioned ITA.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *