Filing Personal Income Taxes

Most Canadian income tax and benefit returns for the last calendar year are due on April 30, of the current year. You can start filing with Pauls & Associates as of the last week of February. If you or your spouse or common-law partner is self-employed, you have until June 15, to file your income tax and benefit returns. Learn More qtq80-SUQzeT

Develop Tax Plans and Strategies

The tax could become more complex once you start accumulating wealth. The income tax act provides certain provisions to encourage the accumulation of wealth by providing tax deferral (Estate Freezes, RRSP, RESP, etc) or even on a tax-free basis (TFSA). Pauls & Associates can review your current and future goals and determine an appropriate plan to minimize your tax liabilities in long term. Learn More qtq80-UOQxIg


Canada Revenue Agency and Revenue Quebec have the power to freeze your bank accounts, garnish your wages, garnish your receivables, register a tax lien on your house, and more – all without notice or court order. The tax problem will never go away. The more time passes the more the tax debt will accumulate. Pauls & Associates is ready to help you resolve the issue with CRA & RQ. Learn More

Our Commitment

We treat our clients with courtesy and integrity. Our firm guarantees efficient and honest accounting and tax services that achieve great tax savings.

We ensure the best possible results by taking advantage of all tax laws. Our tax accountants give all our clients equal attention!


Your tax specialists are available to assist you:

For more information about accounting and tax services Call us at 514-585-6848